- Relieves the symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Relieves abdominal bloating.
- Promotes bowel regularity.
Shelf stable; no refrigeration required.
GMOs| wheat| gluten| dairy| lactose| fructose| yeast| nuts| seeds| peanut| soy| egg| fish| shellfish| animal derivatives
No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Adults and children over 12 years: take 1 capsule daily (with or without food), or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your medical practitioner.
- Drink plenty of water
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding –seek the advise of a healthcare practitioner before using.
Irritable bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a common gastrointestinal condition, causing symptoms including abdominal pain, bloating, and constipation and/or diarrhoea. Probiotics have been extensively studies in people with IBS, and have been found to be effective in reducing symptoms and improving quality of life. Biome IBS Probiotic combines two of the most effective probiotic strains studied in people with IBS: Lactobacillus plantarum 299v and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG. The benefit of these two probiotic strains has been proven through a number of randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials in both adults and children.